[rt-devel] DirectoryIndex Problem on Apache2, RedHat8.0

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Feb 26 04:57:55 EST 2003

Am Dienstag, 25.02.03 um 19:28 Uhr schrieb Jesse Vincent:

> Except it's not actually a working config. It'll break subtly in a
> couple ways that you won't notice until it's too late. I'd much rather
> have someone figure out the correct way to do DirectoryIndex
>
> 	-j

On the other hand, it allows me to login for the first time into my rt3
installation. At this time, I don't mind it being subtly broken, but it
should definitely be fixed before rt3's beta phase ends. Anybody more
knowledgeable than me have a good hint?

Regards,
     Harald
--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg