[rt-devel] FastCGI and OS X

Josh Levinger Josh.Levinger at DARTWARE.COM
Thu Jan 16 16:46:01 EST 2003

Jesse, thanks for your help, but I'm still experiencing the same problem. I'm
sure the fix you provided will fix some future problem I've yet to unearth.

Interestingly, if I try to run masonhandler.fcgi alone, it gives me a terse
"Abort."

Is this even worth the trouble, or should I set about recompiling Apache with
mod_perl statically linked? If I do that, will it still start from within System
Preferences, or will it require extra mojo?

Thanks.

Josh Levinger