[rt-devel] Failure report : RT 2.0.60 / Data migration

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 21 14:08:27 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 12:23:58PM -0500, Vivek Khera wrote:

> JV> Nah. That's one of the trickier bits of import code. I'll try to have a
> JV> look later today.  While we currently say that we need mysql 4, mysql
> JV> 3.23 with InnoDB tables should work just fine.
>
> Is the postgresql version ready for testing at any level?

I will admit that I last tested postgres at 7.2.1, but yes, it's worth
testing.

if you ./configure it right, you should be able to type "make
regression" and have RT run through its testsuite.

make regression-quiet will not list all the "ok" tests.

I've actually gotten postgres 7.3 mostly running on my dev host, but
hadn't yet actually had a chance to test RT against it.

--
»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.