[rt-devel] RT 3.0.4pre1: still some problems with CachedGroupMembers

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 08:43:21 EDT 2003

--- Phil Homewood <pdh at snapgear.com> wrote:
> Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
> > | 268 | rt_user  | localhost | rt3   | Query   | 272  | Sending data | SELECT count(DISTINCT
> main.id) FROM Tickets main, Groups Groups_1, Principals Principals_2, CachedGr |
>
> This one could be a problem, if it's running for more than a couple
> of seconds. Are you using mod_perl or fastcgi?

mod_perl 1.27

The server was blocked for quite a long time: few minutes have passed before we
restarted mysql.

Can you give me a hint where such situation can occur, so that I could reproduce it?
In our setup, all privileged users belong to few groups, and
the global and queue rights are given to groups, not individuals.
Also there is at least one ticket where Cc: watchers are a group.

Thanks,
Stan