[rt-devel] RT SOAP and Java interface

Sebastian Cramer sc at graf-schabernack.de
Fri Jul 11 07:50:54 EDT 2003

Hello!
Two questions:

1.)
I'd like to build a Java interface for RT3 (since I could use it in a
small project). I'm looking into interfacing for quite a while now and
the only feasable way seems to be the rt-soap server.
I'm having the problem that I can't find a WSDL file for the interface
and my Perl knowledge is too small to deduce it from the source. A
couple of weeks ago I saw a short thread regarding just this WSDL file;
but I missed what happend to it.
Any help regarding the WSDL or any other way to interface would be
greatly appreciated. :-)

2.)
Our client has granted us the right to release the Java interface
classes resulting form this project to open source. Two (sub-)
questions: a) Is the RT comunity interested in such classes? b) What
licence would be preferred (I would suggest LGPL)?

Thanks

Sebastian