magic search box (was: Re: [rt-devel] RT SQL 'lockup' (mysql->99% cpu))

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Wed Jul 16 10:09:39 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>Anything is _possible_. The magic search box at the top right does a
>whole bunch of different things, depending on context.

Have you recently tested the magic search box behind mod_fastcgi?  When
searching for a ticket number (i.e. entering only digits into the field) I
consitently get a:

Moved.
to copmlete your request.

The server then proceeds to return 500 Internal Server Error for every
attempt at a page reload until apache is restarted.

It only happens with numerical input -- text searches work as expected.

As I recall, this started happening after I switched from the world of pain
that was mod_perl2 to mod_fastcgi.

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg