[rt-devel] Linear priority escalation

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:41:07 EDT 2003

Did you also saw that there is a problem with RT::Action::SendEmail ?
Sorry, not correct, SendEmail does not work if you use rt-crontool,
because rt-crontool does not pass (or get) the transactionobj.
In my opinion it is the cause for getting an unexpected end of
header.....
I also tried the LightWeightSendMail, the mail was send, but without
contents....
Do someone has a solution?
I saw that Stanislav is one of the best contributor of patchs and
improvements, are his patchs going to be integrated in the next releases
of RT?

Thanks

Samuel Senoner