[rt-devel] changing default new ticket queue

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Thu Jul 24 13:23:48 EDT 2003

Perhaps this can make it into the next rt3 release?  I believe it's
preferable to keep configurations in RT_SiteConfig.pm instead of editting
files that may be replaced during a future upgrade.

In RT_SiteConfig.pm I have:

# id of default "new ticket in" queue
Set($DefaultNewQueue, 1);

and in Elements/SelectNewTicketQueue I have:

<%ARGS>
$Name => 'Queue'
$Verbose => undef
$Default => $RT::DefaultNewQueue
</%ARGS>

--
matthew zeier                        | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."