[rt-devel] creating tarballs from repository

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Wed Jun 4 02:21:38 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 04:08:42PM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>> Jesse,
>>
>> How are you creating the tarballs from aegis?  One of the make targets near
>> the bottom of Makefile, or something else?  make is complaining about
>> nonexistent targets, and I want to make sure I'm on the right track before I
>> try to debug it.
>
>make tag-and-release-baseline
>
>What sorts of autobuilding are you trying to do? (What are you packaging
>for?)

I'm experimenting with automagic rpm building as part of the integration
build.

I found my problem with nonexistent targets though.

As an aside, slightly on topic, what do you feel about automake build
systems?

Oh, and how do you like your diffs?  Should I just send you a bunch of
aedists in order?

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg