[rt-devel] 3.0 import issue?

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Jun 18 19:21:11 EDT 2003

Eric Horne wrote:
>   Yes it happens with the latest import tool 1.13 and rt-3-0-2.
> Incidentally, I got a bunch of "cannot create principal" kinds of errors
> when importing queues (or something near queues). I'll attempt to
> capture the output when I actually get into work.

Did you re-export with the 1.13 rt2-to-dumpfile, or was the
dump from a previous rt2-to-rt3 run? (Not that I suspect
that will be the cause....)

And as to the "cannot create principal" -- are you starting
from a fresh RT3 database?
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630