[rt-devel] RT 3.0.3rc2

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 19 09:35:12 EDT 2003

Hey Jesse,

--Am Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2003 3:13 Uhr -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> The only changes here were header parsing and generation fixes.
> We backed out the encode_mimewords patch from Dirk, as that was causing
> more problems than it was solving and replaced it with a more clever
> encode_mimeword that avoids encoding the email address.

that seems to resolve my subject encoding issue and encouraged me to
reapply my threading patch and voila, for now (few testing only) my problem
is gone.

I beg your pardon for having introduced this bug into RT.

But this might be compensated by contruting my (hopefully) soon
rehabilitated threading patch and some more contributions we developped her
to support our workflow (e.g. a slightly changed handling of signatures in
Web-Replies, ability to toggle ticket history display order on the fly or
for the session, "Notify AdminCC only if Ticket is unowned", public Tickets
in SelfService, some Callbacks for Ticket Actions: "stall until",
"dispatch" :-)

BTW: Does a policy exist how to pack contributions for RT3?

Dirk.