[rt-devel] Hmz? (rt-3.0.3rc2)

Jonas Lincoln lincoln at unit.liu.se
Mon Jun 23 10:23:15 EDT 2003

(issue still exists in 3.0.3)

This is from Ticket_Overlay.pm:
     foreach my $type ( "Cc", "AdminCc", "Requestor" ) {
      next unless (defined $args{$type});
         foreach my $watcher ( ref( $args{$type} ) ? @{ $args{$type} } :
( $args{$type} ) ) {
         my $user = RT::User->new($RT::SystemUser);
         $user->LoadOrCreateByEmail($watcher) if ($watcher !~ /^\d+$/);
         }
     }

In User_Overlay.pm, we've got the following:
sub LoadOrCreateByEmail {
     my $self = shift;
     my $email = shift;

         my ($val, $message);

         $self->LoadByEmail($email);

	[...]

And LoadByEmail only searches the EmailAddress-field. So I don't get how
it is supposed to be able to load when only specifying userid, which
worked before. Is my setup old/broken? Or am I thinking wrong?

/J