[rt-devel] 2.1.82 troubles

Matt Simonsen matt_lists at careercast.com
Fri Mar 7 17:34:49 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 14:11, Peter Burkholder wrote:

> > Is there a link to open an attachment? This may contain the body of the
> > message.
> Yep.  I was a bit disoriented.  Is the display of text configurable -- I
> liked the old way of history display.

I assume you could undo the changes. But I'm just a user like you.
Perhaps Jesse or team member could provide more feedback.

Peter, do you notice that there is a big white area where the ticket
used to be? I think either this area should not be there making the
history smaller *or* the text should be visable.

Matt