[rt-devel] Oracle support

Lemaster, Timothy E. timle at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:09:20 EST 2003

The documention on Database backend support in Request Tracker for Oracle
directs one to contact the developers as there are a number of known issues.
I have been tasked with evaluating Request Tracker using our Oracle
database. I'm wondering what are the known issues? I would be willing to
submit changes to improve the Oracle support. I'm still waiting on access to
the Oracle database so I have been unable to install and test RT against
Oracle, so this question might be premature.

Thanks
Tim LeMaster