[rt-devel] rt-3.0.0-rc3: configuration of mail gateway

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Mar 19 10:06:11 EST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 19.03.03 um 16:02 Uhr schrieb Gerald Fehringer:

> https is not implemented
>
> just use http as url type

Thanks for the quick reply, but the http server is not for RT only. And
I want the normal users to access the rt interface via ssl (because of
the encryption).
Changing to http would imply I need to have the RT instance accessible
via http for normal users as well, no?
If not, how do I configure apache to allow https access for end users
and http access for the mail gateway only?
Pointers to docs are very welcome (I am new to SSL enabled web sites).
Regards,
    Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg