[rt-devel] RT 3.0.0rc3

Michael R Head burner at zclipse.org
Wed Mar 19 13:26:18 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 12:35, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> As previously discussed on rt-devel (And I thought cced to
> zclipse-devel), we're working on a REST-based API for RT 3.0.x, but it's
> not making it into 3.0.0, as the developer's rather late in delivering.
> I'd thought that one of the zclipse folks was going to work on putting
> together a WDSL spec for a SOAP api that we could then look at
> implementing.

(Ah, OK. There have been a lot of messages flying around rt-devel, so I
haven't read them all, and I don't think I saw one on zclipse-devel...
No matter, though.)

Heh, we  were (or at least I was) thinking that we'd see an API from
your end, since you guys are the experts in what you present to the
world. We could probably put together a basic WSDL that does what we
want for Insectivore, but that would be an extremely simple API.

Actually, that's always a good way to start these things. Perhaps Todd
and I will get together this weekend and see about doing that.

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at zclipse.org>
ZClipse -- OpenSource Eclipse plugins