[rt-devel] Postgres, bytea and my ruined evening.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 20 15:25:10 EST 2003

Can folks who've been having Postgres issues give this snapshot a shot?

http://fsck.com/aegis/aegis.cgi/rt.3.0.C28.tar.gz?file@aetar+project@rt.3.0+change@28

Also, for the upgrade instructions, what's the recommended postgres
procedure for "dump all data, _but not the schema_ from this database to a file on disk and then reload it"?