[rt-devel] How can I add code that access the SQL DB

Henrik Koch tanstafl at get2net.dk
Fri Mar 21 03:24:31 EST 2003

Hi

I've written some external Perl scripts to handle planning of all tasks
assigned to you. And generating a weekly report.

But I would very much like to rewrite it in the mason system, so it could
become an integrate part of the RT tool.

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction of some
existing code that does access the SQL database.
I have been looking around in the code for a few hours. And I admit that it is
a bit lazy to give up so fast, but I'm more interested in improving the
planner system, rather than learning the ins and outs of Mason from the
ground up.
So my hope is that there is someone that is interested in such a system,
could point me in the right direction.

Is there and FAQ about this ?

  Have a nice day

    Henrik