[rt-devel] Problem creating database with rt3rc4

Michael K. Brown michael.k.brown at alcatel.com
Fri Mar 21 09:48:04 EST 2003

Hi Folks!

Just to let you know, I'm encountering an error trying to create the db
using mysql:innodb tables.  I get the following error:

Creating database schema.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Can't create table
'./rt3/#sql-6dc2_84.frm' (errn
o: 135) at //opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database line 139, <SCHEMA> line 416.
Problem with statement:

CREATE INDEX  ACL1 on ACL(RightName, ObjectType,
ObjectId,PrincipalType,Principa
lId)
Can't create table './rt3/#sql-6dc2_84.frm' (errno: 135) at
//opt/rt3/sbin/rt-se
tup-database line 140, <SCHEMA> line 416.
make: *** [initialize-database] Error 255

If I turn off InnoDB support in my.cnf using skip-innodb, and make
initialize-database again, it successfully creates the tables using
MyISAM.  I can then turn on InnoDB support again, and convert the
tables.

OS: Debian 3.0 on Sparc64
Mysql 3.23.49 Debian package
Perl 5.6.1 Debian Package.