[rt-devel] Problem creating database with rt3rc4

Michael K. Brown michael.k.brown at alcatel.com
Fri Mar 21 11:52:48 EST 2003

For the benefit of the archives:

innodb_data_file_path needs to be fairly large in order to create the
rt3 database.  I set mine up to 500M, and it was able to create the db.
It wasn't really a discovered thing... I jumped it up from 10M to 100M
to 500M, so I won't be troubled by it in the future.  Your results may
vary...

Hope that helps somebody...

/Mike