[rt-devel] RT2-RT3 importer (v1.6)

Cassidy B. Larson butch at infowest.com
Sun Mar 23 17:30:25 EST 2003

Perl is seg faulting every time I try and run the rt2 to dumpfile. It
appears that there is no pattern as to when it dies, except it's on the
section where it exports all of the tickets.  The ticket number that causes
the core dump varies each time.

v1.5 was able to successfully dump to the file from the rt2 database. As of
yet, I am unable to successfully dump with v1.6.

Ideas?  I got a database of around 35k tickets.

--c

----
Cassidy B. Larson   --   Network Operations Manager
InfoWest, Inc.  *  596 E. Tabernacle  *  St. George, UT 84770
Voice: 435-674-0165  *  FAX: 435-674-9654
butch at infowest.com
----