[rt-devel] RT 3.0.0

Michael R Head burner at zclipse.org
Mon Mar 24 15:22:46 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 17:24, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Unless all hell breaks loose, tomorrow, I'll be typing one shell command
> and RT 3.0.0 will be magically generated from the repository as of
> change 31:

Congrats on the release.

Todd and I worked a little on the WSDL file this weekend. We got to the
point of being able to serve dummy tasks/requests in our environment,
but we weren't able to get the client side working properly yet.

Hopefully in the next week or two we'll have something you guys can play
around with.

--
Michael R Head <burner at zclipse.org>
ZClipse -- OpenSource Eclipse plugins