[rt-devel] RedHat 8 and RT3.0

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:29:54 EST 2003

Hi,
  I ran into one small issue -- one of the webpages (mail-gateway) doesn't
end if ".html", so the AddHandler doesn't catch it:

 1) rename /path/to/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway to
   /path/to/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway.html

 2) modify /path/to/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate adding ".html" to mail-gateway path

...dave