[rt-devel] odd issue with Search

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 28 14:45:28 EST 2003

You're running Apache 2.0 with mod_perl 1.99. Best Practical strongly
recommends that users who need stability and functionality use mod_perl
1.0 and Apache 1.3 , at least until mod_perl 2.0 is actually declared
stable. At the moment, some of the underlying libraries used by RT
aren't quite compatible with the new (still pre-release) mod_perl 2.