[rt-devel] NotifyAll Action to *really* notify All

David Vrtin david.vrtin at arnes.si
Sat Mar 29 06:58:07 EST 2003

Hi

Why do I need to use 2 Actions in RT2 (same in RT3), NotifyAllWatchers
and NotifyOtherRecipients, if I would like to notify all people?

I would like to use just one Action, "NotifyAll" which will
notify really all:
- Queue Cc Watcher
- Queue Administrative Cc Watcher
- Owner
- Requestor
- Cc
- AdminCc
- "pseudo" Cc (of this ticket update)
- "pseudo" Bcc (of this ticket update)
and all email recipiens (except Bcc) should see all other recipiens
in email To: field.

This Action should not sent mail out of RT, if the transaction is
originated via Email

Is that possible? Does this add-on/patch exists somewhere?
Can I do all this with patching lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm ?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
David