[rt-devel] RT still open too many connections to mysql

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 14:11:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I still believe it's the problem that I tracked once few months ago.
Adding DESTROY handler to DBIx::SearchBuilder
with disconnect() in it actually helped.
Perhaps it's seen on some special Perl/OS/DBI versions only.
Normally DBI should disconnect by itself, shouldn't it?

Mine was FreeBSD + Perl 5.6.1. I can't check the version of DBI.pm,
since that server is no longer in use...

Regards,
Stan