[rt-devel] Caveats when using RedHat 9 for RT3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri May 2 08:02:43 EDT 2003

> Shortly, Debian Unstable or (hopefully) Debian Testing distributions
> will contain RT3.

Oh? Are you responsible for the packaging? How much of the setup is
automated? Does it allow for both pg and mysql? Did you base it on my
rt2 packaging or the rt2 packaging in debian (which wasn't really to my
liking. it got things in all sorts of wrong places and didn't automate
any of the difficult parts.)  I'd love to have a look at what's been
done.

	Best,
	Jesse