[rt-devel] Re: Problem with Search/Bulk.html

Ulrich Kiermayr ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at
Tue May 20 16:46:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

> What were you trying to update?

I was not there yet; I just clicked at the 'Update all these tickets at
once' in the search Page.

> I use the bulk update to set status to resolved or deleted all the time
> and haven't had a problem with rt3.0.2.

I did some deinstalling and Reinstalling, and now it works again. I
suspect some caching Problem (maybe Mason) that resolved itself in that
process.

thanks anyway, lG uk
Ulrich Kiermayr         Zentraler Informatikdienst der Universitaet Wien
Network Security              Universitaetsstrasse 7, 1010 Wien, Austria
eMail:   ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at          Tel: (+43 1) 4277 / 14104
Hotline: security.zid at univie.ac.at             Fax: (+43 1) 4277 /  9140