[rt-devel] RT3 patch for SQL query capitalization and quoting

Audley, Christopher Christopher.Audley at blackrock.com
Thu May 29 12:55:57 EDT 2003

As part of our efforts to implement RT3 on Sybase, we've generated the attached patches for RT.  The changes in this patch are to SQL queries to match the case of the 'id' field name to the database, and to remove quotes from integer literals in SQL queries.

These changes were necessary for the Sybase port, and I don't believe they should have any negative effect on currently supported databases.

Cheers
Chris