[rt-devel] PATCH: 'Bounce' (re-send) action for data transactions

Bruce Segal bsegal at DECARIE.COM
Thu Oct 23 16:56:55 EDT 2003

I can't make any meaningful comments about the code, but the functionality will be useful to me.  It's a fairly common occurence to have an attachment in RT that has to be sent back out again. Easier from inside, and the return address means any responses get back to the right spot.

I'll take a look at the patch and probably try it this weekend.