[rt-devel] Error with long name

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Oct 24 04:26:45 EDT 2003

I only insert this fields.

Comments Xxxxxxx xx Xxxxxx City Xxxxxxx RealName Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx EmailAddress Xxxxxx.Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at xxxxx.xx Country Italy
Address1 Xxxxxxxxxxxxx x Zip xxxxx WorkPhone xxx xxxx xxx Organization
Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx xx Xxxxxxx Name XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And after I created the user manually it was ok, as far I see from my
webinterface...