[rt-devel] PATCH: 'Bounce' (re-send) action for data transactions

Victor Danilchenko danilche at cs.umass.edu
Tue Oct 28 14:22:20 EST 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Bruce Segal wrote:

>For some reason I had to add the following to Bounce.html
>
>        $MIMEObj->attach(Type => $attch->ContentType,
>                          Data => $attch->Content,
>                          Filename => $attch->Filename);
>
>Without the filename the attachement came in as xxxxx.dat

	Ah, good idea! I didn't pay attention to the filename.

>I'm also wondering if this would be a good place to insert a callback
>to allow modification of $titlebar_commands. This seems more in keeping
>with the RT 'style'
>
>I've written a callback using the existing 'ModifyDisplay' hook which
>allow $desc to be changed.  I also changed ShowTransaction not to
>escape $desc.
>
> local/html/Callbacks/EWS/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction//ModifyDisplay
>
><%init>
>$$text .= '&nbsp;'.
>"[<a href=\"Bounce.html?id=".
>$Transaction->Ticket . "&QuoteTransaction=".$Transaction->Id.
>  "\">". loc('Bounce') ."</a>]";
></%init>
><%args>
>$text => undef;
>$Transaction => undef;
></%args>
>
>and added the following to ShowTransaction
>
>>From this...
><TD ALIGN="LEFT"><b><%$Transaction->CreatorObj->Name%> - <%$TicketString%> <%$desc%>
>
>To this..
><TD ALIGN="LEFT"><b><%$Transaction->CreatorObj->Name%> - <%$TicketString%> <%$desc|n%>
>
>Excuse the lack of expertise

	Since this is my first submission, I figured i would keep my
changes minimal, localized, and try to 'blend in' my code as much as
possible (so I basically copied relevant extant code whenever I could).
Still, your suggestion should be possible to put into a patch completely
orthogonal to mine -- why don't you go ahead and submit it?

--
|  Victor  Danilchenko  | When in danger or in doubt,        |
| danilche at cs.umass.edu | run in circles, scream, and shout. |