[rt-devel] Segmentation Fault -- Help?

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Thu Sep 4 13:44:30 EDT 2003

[Please keep responses on the list and don't email directly.]

> Thank you for looking at this!  Is this what you were looking for?  I'm
> not a heavy developer and unfamiliar with gdb mostly; thus, I'm not
> exactly sure how to load the "debugging symbols".
>
> debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
> (no debugging symbols found)...
> 0x808c3bb in XS_Apache__Table_FETCH ()
> (gdb) backtrace
> #0  0x808c3bb in XS_Apache__Table_FETCH ()
> #1  0x8119387 in Perl_pp_entersub ()
> #2  0x81136b4 in Perl_runops_standard ()
> #3  0x80d29ae in S_call_body ()

Thats exactly the information I was looking for.

You might want to google for FreeBSD and some of the keywords above. And
possibly bring this to the mod_perl list.  It's not directly an RT
issue.. because it's crashing deep (ok.. not too deep) inside
mod_perl.

-R