[rt-devel] View user details

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Tue Sep 16 08:31:03 EDT 2003

Hi Stanislav!
We didn't hear from you for a long time.
Did you had time to look at rt-crontool Mail sending problem? I know you
know rt-crontool very good.

Anyway I see just some user details, not all and not nothing. Strange.
It whould be helpful to know where to set this options, there is the
right modify self, but I think for unpriviledged users this belongs to
password only.

Samuel