[rt-devel] Re: [BUG][major] It's now imposible search by two requestors.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Thu Sep 18 13:15:06 EDT 2003

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>>>Done. Same result. mySQL(4.0.last) can't finish this query in small time.
>>>

>>Thanks Grr. That was supposed to have been fixed.
>>

>So. I just fired up a vanilla RT 3.0.5 instance. I clicked on the
>"General" quicksearch. Then I typed "jesse at fsck.com" into the
>"Requestor" email address box. Then I typed "jonas at example.com" into the
>email address box. It works fine for me.

I see it too... don't do anything after last email, but now everything
ok with it. :(
Now I hate myself. :( As I think I've do misstake when was chosing
browser window where check results(production server or my test) or may
be  Apache restart.

Bug is closed. :)
Sorry for this noise...
        Best regards. Ruslan.