[rt-devel] Quicksearch bug

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 11:15:24 EST 2004

Quoting Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> (2004-04-01 16:57:07 BST):

> On Apr 1, 2004, at 9:49 AM, Andrew Stribblehill wrote:
>
> >Using the Search button on the top nav-bar, RT 3.0.9 used to redirect
> >my browser to the Search interface. Now, RT 3.0.10 encapsulates the
> >request and serves it from the page I requested.
>
> Right. Because the redirects were broken for folks on various strange
> platforms.

Fine :)

> >However, the redirected pages have a different base URL.
> >
> >The consequences:
> >
> >Search for a queue by name. The bulk update link is broken.
>
> K. That's fixable.

Thanks.

> >Search for a ticket by number. The Reply and Comment links that go
> >with each email are broken.
>
> Really? That's something we _explicitly_ fixed.

I attach the page I get back when I go to
http://wompom.dur.ac.uk/rt3/index.html?q=81

It shows that, for example, Reply =>
http://wompom.dur.ac.uk/rt3/Update.html?id=81&QuoteTransaction=1042&Action=Respond

This is a vanilla system -- all my customisations are in a directory
which is chmod 000 right now.

> >It's also broken in rt3.fsck.com.
>
> rt3.fsck.com is running a now-out-of-date snapshot of 3.1

Heh, okay.

--
FITZROY
SOUTHWESTERLY BECOMING CYCLONIC 6 TO GALE 8, OCCASIONALLY SEVERE