[Rt-devel] Another little problem

Hans K. Rosbach hk at circlestorm.org
Sat Apr 24 15:32:33 EDT 2004

> As I see from logs 'MySQL server has gone away'
> Can it be that you have out of memory and OOMkiller kill mysql?
> I saw this situation once.

Nope, 75% free memory and 100% free swap at the time of error.

Can't see that anything has happened with mysql itself..
Also, mysql would not restart if killed (unless it's a worker process).

No problems with the sql server when using php. There is a steady
load of php traffic to the mysql server, and I've heard about no
problems with it for weeks. (People here complain at once)

-=Dead2=-