[Rt-devel] TransactionBatch state rework + scrip code clean up.

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Thu Apr 29 11:09:31 EDT 2004

I haven't looked into this yet -- but your post prompted me to think
about it now.  Can I cancel the creation (before it happens) of a new
transaction (for instance, addition of "correspondence") via a scrip?
(I want to run some custom perl code that will make a "rights"
judgement, partially based on the incoming mail from: address.)

Is this possible with stock RT, or is it something that this patch
adds/fixes?

Thanks!