[Rt-devel] Question About Validate Custom Field

Tina Schade Tina.Schade at gmx.de
Thu Aug 5 11:26:39 EDT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2004 16:25 schrieb Pablo Silva:
> Hi Michel!
>
>  Thank's for your answer, I have a question about
> this.
>
> In my work, we need a template with 2 custom fields,
> for date entry, we want when an user make a click in
> these  fields, open a pop up windows, for to select a
> date.

Hello Pablo,

Does I understand you right, that you want select a value from a
cusomfield-selectbox and work with the value which the user selected??

I don´t know if you want to fill the customfield dynamically (or for what do
you need a pop up window?) or if your problem is more to show new data to the
selected value.

I made some of such things. Maybe I can help you.

Greetings,
Tina