[Rt-devel] RE: Problems with search and "magic keywords" breaking links

Forrest Stanley fstanley at netburner.com
Thu Aug 19 13:57:24 EDT 2004

>RT 3.2.1
>RTFM 2.0.4
>
>We have a few articles in RTFM which contain links to external sites.
>
>Some of these links contain references in capital letters .. these are
>being caught by the "magic keyword mapper" (not sure of the official
>term for this yet :) and as such the links are being broken
>
>I've had a look at the source, but I can't figure out where this
>transposition happens :(

Hello Jon,
I put together a quick wiki page on this a few weeks ago. Have a look at it
here:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Text%3A%3AWikiFormat

Specifically, you need to modify
implicit_links=>'0'

implicit_links is not listed by default, so you need to add it and set it
to 0, and you won't get the StudlyCaps (as the author calls it) anymore

Forrest Stanley
NetBurner Inc.
fstanley at netburner.com
858-558-0293 x204