[Rt-devel] RT 3.3 tree closed. RT 3.4 tree open for business

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 20 13:32:19 EST 2004

RT 3.3.x is done. The next release of what was the RT 3.3 branch will be
RT 3.4.0rc1.  I expect you'll see it within the next few hours, unless I
decide that I want more coffee before doing any more release
engineering.

This means that //bps-public/rt/branches/3.3-TESTING is now closed for
new commits. If you're mirroring our repository, you want to switch to
mirroring //bps-public/rt/branches/3.4-RELEASE.

Jesse