[Rt-devel] rt-3.4.0rc1 - what could the problem be?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Tue Dec 21 11:02:58 EST 2004

* Todd Chapman <rt at chaka.net> [20041221 16:52]: wrote:
> This is happening becuase you are running in DevelMode.
> Turn DevelMode off in RT_SiteConfig.pm. Or to properly fix
> the problem, add this statement, before "use strict;" in
> lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:
>
> package RT::Tickets;

Hi Todd,

That statement is already in the file, and at the correct place
according to your suggestion.
Turning DevelMode off in RT_SiteConfig.pm fixes the problem, but
now I am wondering, if this is a completely new install (no Tickets
no users) why should it fail with DevelMode turned on?
Though I am not a developer, I'd like to know under what situations
DevelMode is supposed to work.
Thanks and ..

PS: Before I forget, I'd like to WISH A HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all whom
    it applies to.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |