[rt-devel] Custom Action question

Andy Harrison ah30 at harrisonfamily.com
Fri Feb 13 11:36:17 EST 2004

Thanks to help from Ruslan and others, I have a scrip set up to add a
Cc watcher based on the contents of a custom field and it works.
However, I can't figure out how to get it to send out the actual
notification e-mail as part of the action commit code.  Could anyone
help me out?

Here is my current scrip.

Condition:  User Defined
Custom Condition:
  return undef unless ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Create");
  return undef unless ($self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Domain') =~
  /GWI/i);
  return 1;
Action: User Defined
Prep:  1;
Commit:
  $self->TicketObj->AddWatcher(
      Type => "Cc",
      PrincipalId => 34,
      Email => "test\@example.com" );
  push(@{$self->{'To'}}, $self->TicketObj->Requestors->MemberEmailAddresses,
      $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Cc->MemberEmailAddresses);
Template: TestOnCreate

--
Andy Harrison
(full headers for details)