[rt-devel] reporting a rt2.0.15 to rt3.0.9 mysql migrate failure

Dave Dennis dennis at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 18 20:07:36 EST 2004

Dear Listfolk,

Right, I had looked up under mysql 4.X it says max_allowed_packet cannot
be raised, it has a theoretical limit of 2G based on your hosts RAM.

http://www.mysql.com/newsletter/2003-08/a0000000216.html

The ticket that failed, #394 in my 2.0.15 RT, has an attachment.  Its
size though should not be problematic, 313 kb.  As the data migration
failed, I did what the README said, posted a bug report.

Kind regards,

--
Dave Dennis
dennis at speakeasy.net