[Rt-devel] Import from 2.0.13 to 3.20 is not correct

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Tue Jul 13 16:22:43 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:17:41 -0400
Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> > Anyone who can comment on this? Jesse?
>
> The tools were designed to work with our supported, shipped database
> configs. I'm not sure what a custom Oracle port of RT2 might be doing
> that could break things.
> 	Jesse
As I wrote to the list it is not the Oracle port of RT2 that is breaking
things but the import into RT3. See also rt-users list for someone else
who is having problems using a standard supported configuration.
He actually identified the place in dumpfile-to-rt3.0 where things go
awry.

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>