[Rt-devel] Question about the data model!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Jul 16 10:48:15 EDT 2004

Hello!

I'm in the process of understanding the rt datamodel to clean up our
database. One think I don't understand if the query:

select Principals.id,PrincipalType from Principals
left join Users on Principals.id=Users.id
left join Groups on Principals.id=Groups.id
where Users.id is NULL and Groups.id is NULL;

should give me an empty result or not. I think in "Principals"
is one entry related to an user or a group?

In our database ther 150k row which related to nothing :-/

best regards