[Rt-devel] RT-Integration-SVN

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 7 20:30:48 EDT 2004

At 05:11 PM 6/4/2004, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>I'd love to hear feedback about how this tool works out for
>you.

I've been loving this since the simple Look.html you sent out. I ran into
some problems with using the $rtname prefix to the RT-Ticket. I didn't have
time to look too hard at work today, but my guess is the regex is failing
to match my $rtname since it has hyphens in it. Two to be precise.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"