[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Ticket Number Generation

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Mon Mar 8 18:29:56 EST 2004

I can not seem to even get the auto_inc value working manually to set the
next ticket number generated.

Ideas?

A am trying to do the following:

Mysql rt3;
set INSERT_ID=20040308000;
ALTER TABLE Tickets AUTO_INCREMENT = 20040308000;

I would think that the next ticket should be id 20040308001, but I get back
my normal number?

--
Ted Serreyn                          262-363-9265
Serreyn Network Services, LLC        http://www.serreyn.com/