[rt-devel] [rt-announce] Spring/Summer 2004 RT Developer Training Sessions

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 12 14:30:50 EST 2004

As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the
acknowledged
leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get
the most out of RT. Best Practical is pleased to offer its training
program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator training
session taught by the developers who built RT.

This comprehensive session will cover:

         * RT's system architecture
         * A guided tour of the RT source code
         * Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
         * How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
         * Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
         * Automating common procedures
         * Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
         * How to write custom reports based on RT's data

This session will be offered:

	* Los Angeles, CA on Monday, May 24, 2004
	* Washington, D.C., on Monday, June 14, 2004
	* Frankfurt, Germany on Monday, July 5, 2004

Additionally, we offer private training sessions for organizations. If
you
would like to schedule a private training session, please drop us a line
at training at bestpractical.com.

Register now to reserve your seat!  Space is limited.

Reservations

To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com with
the names and email addresses of all attendees.

Reservations will be held until three weeks prior to the class.  If
payment has not been arranged by that point, your seat will be
forfeited.

Payment Policy

The cost, including materials, will be $995 for classes in the
U.S. and EUR895 for the class in Germany.

Upon receipt of your reservation we will email you an invoice.
Unless other arrangements are made, payment must be received two weeks
prior to the date of the class or a check brought with you to class.

Checks should be made out to: Best Practical Solutions, LLC.
Wire transfer information will be provided in the invoice.

Cancellation Policy

Two weeks prior to the start date of the class - $250/EUR200 is
non-refundable.

72 hours prior to the start time of the class - entire fee is
non-refundable.