[rt-devel] RT 3.0.10 Release Candiate 1

Kouprie, Robbert R.Kouprie at DTO.TUDelft.NL
Wed Mar 17 07:50:08 EST 2004

Hey Jesse,

Is it expected that the truncation function for the db-inserts/updates of
varchar's [1] will be part of 3.0.10? Or is this a low priority thing? I
would say it's fairly important, since it might cause mails to get bounced,
as well as other database updates to fail randomly.

-- Robbert

[1] http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2004-March/005466.html